Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Mount Hyjal expedition



Mount Hyjal is the mysterious place over which many stories have been told, in search for traces of my ancestors I decided to use my catform and sneak inside undetected. While on my expedition I traveled deep into the heart of the landscape, it was at the great battle of Hyjal where the Night Sentinels once joined forces with the Alliance and the Horde. Malfurion Stormrage lead the Night Elves into battle and unleashed the primal fury of Nordrassil, after Malfurion had defeated the Burning Legion he traveled into the Emerald Dream and since then hasn't returned.

Onu the Ancient of Lore in Darkshore, explained to me how my father fought heroicly at the battle of Mount Hyjal. Loyal to his Archdruid Malfurion Stormrage he enslisted as a Sentinel and struggled to safe the World tree, during the great war he was reported missing in action and hasn't been seen since then. In search for traces of his existence I traveled deep into the landscape of Hyjal, climbing the mountains and searching the river valleys. The great war has now all but ended and the landscape once again returned to peace & tranquility, but still the traces of war remain visable after all these years.

~ Vara tel' taurninin ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home