Sunday, February 11, 2007

The story of a druid Night Sentinel



Growing up in Ashenvale was a hectic experience dominated by war & devastation, I stayed loyal to the teachings of the great Cat Spirit and repelled many Horde from the forests of Ashenvale. After remnant forces loyal to the Warsong Clan had been defeaten at the great battle of Astranaar, I traveled to Feralas where I was reintroduced to my mother who is a Sentinel at Feathermoon Stronghold. General Shandris Feathermoon vowed me in as a Sentinel and from that moment I am loyal to the Feathermoon Sentinels, Shandris sent me on various missions where I would serve in the honor of Highpriestess Tyrande Whisperwind.

In search for knowledge I embarked upon a quest for the Cenarion Lore keepers, while staying the night at Starfall Village in Winterspring I learned a secret of an ancient Elven altar. Some inscriptions carved into the stone in the ancient ruins of Kel'Theril revealed the secret to unlocking the altar, this way the knowledge of Elune the Moon Goddess was paste down to me.

On my missions for Feathermoon Stronghold I traveled to the distant regions of Kalimdor, my journeys took me to the deserts of Tanaris where I got lost in the caverns of time. It was the great Bronze Dragonflight Nozdormu who took me onto his back and flew me into the great jungle of the Un'goro crater, a place ritch in tropical plant life and prehistoric creatures. For many months have lived from the resources which flourish within the crater of Un'goro, the pylons mark the place where the Titans might one day re-appear. It was in Silithus where after hard work I finally finished my degree in Elemental leather working, but my home truly belonged in Feralas & Un'goro.

~ Elen sila lumenn omentilmo ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home