Sunday, February 11, 2007

Character profile


Full name: Baoshen Moonlight
Father's name: Telumethar Moonlight
Mother's name: Wilwarin Brightwood
Place of birth: The Shrine of Aessina in Ashenvale
Current home: Feathermoon Stronghold
Alignment: The Night Sentinels
Status: Student of Daryn Lightwind


Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid
Age: 7000 Azerothian years
Size: Tall
Skin: Bright Blue
Eyes: Gold
hair: Light Blue
Gender: Male


Life story:
I was born on the same night Tyrande Whisperwind became High Priestess of Elune, together with my father we entered the Emerald Dream and went into slumber for generations. After Tyrande awoken the druids from the Emerald Dream, Sentinels rushed into battle against the burning legion at Mount Hyjal. During the great war I became separated from my father and was left forgotten in the wilderness of Moonglade. It was the great Cat Spirit who then found and adopted me as his new son, soon I was being taught the ways of survival in the Natural world.

Moonglade's guardian Keeper Remulos discovered me one day while I was hunting deer, he then safely brought me to Onu the Ancient of Lore. Onu told me my father had been reported missing in action at the battle of Mount Hyjal, since then I had become too attached to the wilderniss and was now advised to travel to Shadowglen in Aldrassil. There I received training from Mardant Strongoak who on his behalf taught me the ways of the Spellcaster, as years paste Mathrengyl Bearwalker became my new druid trainer and finished my training in Darnassus.

Now I have become a proud Sentinel like my father.
Aaye Yaaraerae !


1 Comments:

Blogger Baoshen said...

Original Character Profile was posted at 1/29/06, the entire log was republished at Sunday February 11th 2007. Almost all photographes included in my previous posts were taken prior to 1/29/06.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home